Data Protection Declaration
- Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
Responsible: Guggemos GmbH, Markus Guggemos
Email address: email@example.com
- Collection and storage of personal data and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
– IP address
– date and time of day of enquiry
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the requirement (concrete page)
– Access Status / HTTP status code
– Each transmitted amount of data
– Website from which the request comes
– Browser type and version
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software
– Name of the visited website
– Message about successful call
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website
– Ensuring comfortable use of our website
– Evaluation of system security and stability as well
– For further administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
- b) When registering for our newsletterIf, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have expressly consented, we use your email address to regularly send you our newsletter. For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an email address is sufficient.
The deregistration is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail.
- c) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
- Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for other purposes than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
– You have given your explicit permission according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit a
– the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to
assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have
a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
– in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a
legal obligation or
– this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is
required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
- Unsolicited applications
You are welcome to send us speculative applications. Please make sure that you have enough security for the transmission path of your choice. Sending an email without a suitable encryption method is not recommended, because then your data could easily be read and used by unauthorized persons on the communication path. If you would like to send us an encrypted e-mail with application documents please use only the email address email@example.com.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
- Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures to be used we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
- Google Analytics
For the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
– Browser type / version,
– used operating system,
– Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
– Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
– Time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances your IP address will be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, please note that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics see the Google Analytics Help Center
- Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
To statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website, we also use Google conversion tracking. In doing so, Google Adwords will set a cookie (see paragraph 5) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers hear the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversional tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
We have included YouTube videos in our online offering, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website. [These are all included in the “extended privacy mode”, i. e. that you do not transfer data about you as an user to YouTube if you are not playing the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.]
By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to associate with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or custom design of its website. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles and you must be directed to YouTube to use them.
- Google maps
On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in § 2 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
- Affected right
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
- Right of revocation or objection
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case you have a general right of objection which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted or not is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
- Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection explanation